Keeping you warm with Bryant systems
Heating services you can count on
Reed Electric, Heating & Air has become our regions most popular choice for heating systems services. The heating system in your home or commercial building must be kept efficiently operational. Our professional heating system technicians are highly trained and optimally equipped to keep your heating systems running in optimal order. You can always count on us to deliver very prompt, courteous service that's loaded with value. Call or Email us to schedule service of your existing system or to obtain a quote for a new system.
We offer the following residential, commercial and industrial heating services in the Southern Ilinois and Western Kentucky region:
- Heating systems troubleshooting;
- Diagnosis, repair and/or replacement of existing heating systems;
- Installation and change-outs of home and commercial building heating systems;
- Inspection, repair, replacement and installation of duct systems;
- Thermostat installation and change-outs;
Based on our longstanding reputation of excellent customer service and high degrees of professionalism, you can be sure that your decision to trust us with your heating system requirements is well founded. We comprehensively stand by all services that we provide and products that we supply. Every team member here is genuinely concerned with your overall satisfaction.
By ensuring that your home or commercial building heating system is always in optimal working order, you will:
- Increase the value of your home or building;
- Ensure the comfort and safety of your family members or employees;
- Be confident that your system is not developing the need for costly repairs;
- Be sure that you are receiving excellent value.
Things that you can do yourself to keep your heating systems in good working order:
- Be sure to use a humidifier to keep the air a bit moist. Besides helping your heating system, it will help you to avoid developing a dry throat or dry skin. Additionally, it will reduce static electricity buildup and help to prevent your furniture and fabrics from dehydrating.
- Make sure that you have your thermostat properly set. Also, make sure that the fan is set to "Auto", not "On".
- Shut all of your windows and doors snugly.
- Check and replace your heating system filters regularly.
- Use ceiling fans to help circulate warm air.
You can receive a rebate ranging from $50 up to $1,250 when you purchase a complete Bryant heating and cooling system that qualifies for the Bryant Bonus. When you purchase the Evolution® HYBRID HEAT® dual fuel system with the Evolution control, you can receive a rebate up to$1,250. Other products qualify for varying rebate amounts. Bryant Bonus consists of pre-determined promotional time periods and products must be purchased within those periods to qualify.